Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Web site. By accessing or using any part of the Web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Web site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by forgersoforr.com or its owners, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Section 1: Your forgersoforr.com Account
If you create an account on the Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account, and any other actions taken in connection with the content you make available (the content that you "post") to the Web site. You must not describe or assign keywords to the content you post to the Web site in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and We may change or remove any description or keyword that We consider inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Us liability. You must immediately notify Us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. The owners of forgersoforr.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You are solely responsible for the content that you publish on this Web site.
Section 2: Responsibility of Contributors
If you publish content to forgersoforr.com, comment on content published by others, post links on the Web site, or otherwise make (or allow any third-party to make) material available by means of the Web site (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio or video file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the content is not intentionally unpleasant or disruptive, including, but not limited to, harassment based on national origin, race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation (this is our "Be Nice to Others" policy);
- the content is not a review or recommendation for which you have been compensated unless full disclosure of the compensation is made public within the content you are posting;
- you are not posting content on behalf of a member who has been blocked, banned, or otherwise had their account made unavailable to them for use;
- the content is not a duplicate of content that already exists on forgersoforr.com, including, but not limited to, duplicate questions in Our forums;
- the content is not intended for the sole purpose of modifying the last-updated date of the content, including, but not limited to the posting of comments to content that are designed to "bump" that content to the top of a list where it is displayed along with other content;
- the content does not include a signature that has been manually appended to the body of the content;
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe on the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any other party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (1) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (2) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as, but not limited to, phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as, but not limited to, spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory (click here for more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence toward individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third-party;
- your content is not being advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and Web sites, or any similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- the content you post to the Web site is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, the title or name of an item posted is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by forgersoforr.com or otherwise.
Falsification of Information
Any attempt to falsify the information posted to forgersoforr.com is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating Content that gives the reasonable impression that the Content is associated with a business or organization that You do not own and/or operate.
- Impersonating another person, living or dead, whether a human being or (in the case of an "avatar" or "character") existing in a virtual world, online game, or another similar system. You may not assume the identity of another person or that person's avatar or character.
- The posting of content that purposely misrepresents facts or would otherwise be considered libelous. You may not post false information about persons, living or dead, corporations, or other organizations, whether they exist in the real world or (in the case of an "avatar" or "character") in a virtual world, online game, or another similar system.
Your account may provide you with a signature field that can be accessed by editing your profile. This signature will be appended to most content (depending on the content type) that you post to this web site. This is the only location on this site where you may create a signature. You are not permitted to manually include a signature within the content that you post to this site.
- Signatures may be a maximum of 255 characters, including spaces.
- Signatures may not be longer than three (3) lines on a page.
- Signatures may not contain images.
- Signatures may not contain external links to other web sites. You may, however, include external links on your account profile and character profile pages.
- Signatures may include internal links to pages within this web site (i.e., links to your character profiles).
Without limiting any other representations or warranties, forgersoforr.com and its owners have the right (though not the obligation) to, at Our sole discretion (a) refuse or remove any content that, in Our reasonable opinion, violates any of Our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (b) terminate or deny access to and use of the Web site to any individual or entity for any reason, at Our sole discretion. We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid for any services rendered or not yet rendered.
Section 3: Responsibility of Web site Visitors
The forgersoforr.com owners, or those acting on their behalf, have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Web site, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Web site, We do not represent or imply that we endorse the material there posted, or that We believe such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, and other harmful or destructive content. The Web site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Web site may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third-parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Web site, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Section 4: Content Posted on Other Web Sites
The forgersoforr.com owners, or those acting on their behalf, have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the Web sites and Web pages to which forgersoforr.com links, and that link to forgersoforr.com. We do not have any control over those Web sites and Web pages, and We are not responsible for their content or their use. By linking to a third-party Web site or Web page, We do not represent or imply that We endorse the Web site or Web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third-party Web sites and Web pages.
Section 5: Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As We ask others to respect Our intellectual property rights, We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on forgersoforr.com, or linked to by forgersoforr.com, violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Us in accordance with Our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of forgersoforr.com or others, We may, at Our discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Web site. In the case of such termination, We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to forgersoforr.com or its owners.
Section 6: Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from forgersoforr.com or its owners to You any of Our or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Us.
Trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Web site may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of the Web site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any forgersoforr.com or third-party trademarks.
Section 7: Changes
The forgersoforr.com owners, or those acting on their behalf, reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Web site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Web site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Section 8: Termination
The forgersoforr.com owners, or those acting on their behalf, may terminate your access to all or any part of the Web site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your forgersoforr.com account (if you have an account), you may simply discontinue using the Web site.
We may terminate the Web site immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Section 9: Disclaimer of Warranties
The Web site is provided “as is”. The forgersoforr.com owners and their suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither forgersoforr.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Web site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Web site at your own discretion and risk.
Section 10: Limitation of Liability
In no event will the owners of forgersoforr.com, or their suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (a) any special, incidental, or consequential damages; (b) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; © for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (d) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Us under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. We shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond Our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Section 11: General Representation and Warranty
Section 12: Indemnification
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless forgersoforr.com, its owners, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Web site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Section 13: Miscellaneous
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between forgersoforr.com, its owners, and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized owner or executive of forgersoforr.com, or by the posting by the forgersoforr.com owners, or those acting on their behalf, of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Web site will be governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Burlington County, New Jersey. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in a location to be chosen by the owners of forgersoforr.com, in the English language, and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; forgersoforr.com and its owners may assign their rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.